Bermudagrass is a medium-to-fine textured warm-season turfgrass that spreads by rhizomes and stolons. It has excellent heat, drought, and salt tolerance but does not do well in shade. Bermudagrass is the most widely used species on athletic fields and golf course fairways / tee boxes due to its high wear tolerance and rapid recovery. It can also be a very invasive and hard to control weed in some turf settings. There are many different hybrids of Bermudagrass that range from fine to coarse in leaf texture.
Custom Bermudagrass Lawn Maintenance Program
- Round 1 – Bermuda Spring Weed Control (Late Winter)
- Round 2 – Bermuda Fertilizer/Weed App 1
- Round 3 – Bermuda Fertilizer/Weed App 2 (Early Summer)
- Round 4 – Bermuda Fertilizer/Weed App 3 (Late Summer)
- Round 5 – Bermuda Fertilizer/Weed App 4 (Early Fall)
- Round 6 – Bermuda Winter Weed Control (Late Fall/Winter)
Bermudagrass Lawn Maintenance Calendar
NOTE: Don’t be fooled by competitors offering 8-10 round applications. If you use quality products, you do not need as many applications. This is our basic service program. There are other beneficial services, such as core aeration, lime, grub control, soil testing, etc.