Protecting Raleigh, NC Lawns with Preventative Turf Care
Great-looking grass takes more than regular mowing. As part of our lawn care services, Barefoot & Associates offers a complete range of preventive lawn care services. A healthy, green lawn is achieved by being one step ahead of potential problems, and preventing them before they start.
Our Preventive Turf Care Services
We give your lawn the nutrients it needs to stay strong, and protect your lawn from harm. Our team of Raleigh, NC lawn care experts provide comprehensive preventive turf care services. Some of the ways we keep your lawn healthy include:
- Choosing the right grass: we will help you choose the grass type best suited to your lawn conditions. The right breed of grass can have built-in natural resistance to harmful insects and fungi.
- Weed control: we take care of existing weeds and stop new ones before they grow with pre- and post-emergent weed control.
- Fungicide applications: to protect your lawn from common fungal problems such as brown patch, large patch, dollarspot and more.
- Insecticide treatments: we provide outside applications to protect against pests harmful to turf, such as grubs, armyworms, mole crickets, and others. We also offer applications to get rid of mosquitoes and control fire ants.
- De-thatching: we remove the buildup of matted, dead plant material in a lawn (called thatch) that can harbor insects, fungus and other harmful things.
A Comprehensive Lawn Health Care Plan
At Barefoot & Associates, we can help create a maintenance plan to provide plant care in every season for your lawn, plants, shrubs and trees, keeping them as healthy and free of disease as possible. For each type of grass, shrub, tree or plant, there are different factors that need to be considered in providing protection needed. Some areas in North Carolina may be more susceptible to turf disease than others — and in some cases, the difference is only a matter of a couple of blocks.
A member of the Barefoot & Associates team will spend time with the customer and the landscape itself, determining the steps that would need to be taken to prevent disease. By being on-site, our turf care expert will be able to assess the micro-climate in the area and identify problems and challenges that may threaten grass or plant health. This allows us to design a turf health care and disease prevention program tailored to fit the customer’s specific needs.
Call us today for a free quote on our preventative turf care and other North Carolina lawn care maintenance services. Based out of Smithfield, NC, Barefoot & Associates is proud to serve the surrounding areas, including Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Wendell, Clayton, Smithfield, Selma, Pine Level, Princeton, Goldsboro, Four Oaks, Benson, Dunn, Coats, & Buies Creek, NC.