Fall Landscaping Design & Maintenance in Raleigh, NC
The arrival of fall and cooler weather is the perfect time to spruce up your NC Triangle lawn and surrounding landscape. With more than two decades of experience, Barefoot & Associates has the trusted fall landscaping design and maintenance services hundreds of Raleigh home and business owners have come to rely on.
Complete Seasonal Lawn Care
Are you looking to winterize your lawn before freezing temperatures set in? Or come up with a comprehensive fall landscape design to complement your Raleigh property? Barefoot & Associates is guaranteed to have the NC Triangle seasonal lawn care services to ensure the overall protection and appearance of your landscape throughout the fall and winter months.
- Winterization: As the temperature drops, grass growth slows significantly. Our Raleigh lawn winterization treatment can give your lawn the help it needs to survive the winter and renew itself in time for the return of summer.
- Seeding & Sodding: The biggest difference between seeding and sodding is the time it takes for the grass to develop into a mature, durable turf. Sodding is essentially the transplanting of a mature turf that has been cared for by a professional onto your Raleigh property. While seeding involves the same techniques used in the establishment of sod, it can prove difficult to implement if you don’t have a lawn care professional assisting you in the process.
- Fescue Grass: Early fall is the best time to plant fescue and other cool season grass types. Planting fescue during these cooler months presents the least risk of planting failure because it allows for more growing time under ideal growth conditions (i.e., when daytime air temperatures range between 60- and 75-degrees).
- Fall Fertilization: Your turfgrass, shrubs and trees do not stop their intake of nutrients just because it’s cooler outside. A fall fertilization program offers you the preventative turf care you need to ensure the ultimate health of your North Carolina outdoor plants throughout the fall and winter.
- Fall Clean-Up: Extreme temperature fluctuation and drying winds can wreak havoc on your Raleigh, NC foliage. By removing fallen leaves and dead foliage and pruning and mulching the surrounding trees and shrubs–we can help take your outdoor area from surviving to thriving! For additional information, see our complete lawn care services.
- Fall Landscape Design: With the changing season also comes a need for changing plant textures and color schemes. Most people have specific colors in minds when planning a fall color scheme for their NC Triangle perennial or annual flower gardens. We use our several years experience in seasonal planting and landscaping design to help make your ideas flourish.
Get Your Raleigh Garden & Lawn Prepped for Winter
It takes the average person six weeks of hard labor to properly prepare their yard for the first major freeze. Barefoot & Associates can cut that time in half with our esteemed Raleigh, NC fall landscaping and lawn care services.
Contact us today at 919-999-8223 to prep your NC Triangle garden and lawn for the return of winter and freezing temperatures! Fill out our online form to request a free, no obligation estimate.
Barefoot & Associates is based out of Smithfield, NC, and is proud to serve the surrounding areas, including Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Wendell, Clayton, Smithfield, Selma, Pine Level, Princeton, Goldsboro, Four Oaks, Benson, Dunn, Coats & Buies Creek, NC.